Asset Allocation, Barclays Private Banking, Credit Suisse Private Banking, Financial Services, Global Markets Update, Global portfolio investing, How to invest into Robotics, Independent Private Banking, Investing into new trends, Investing into the future, JP Morgan Private Banking, Wealth Management
There has been a faster than normal rise in robotics and electronic automation in our daily lives over the past 12 months. It is interesting to see how what was once thought of as science fiction is now becoming a reality. What is also intriguing is our acceptance of this ever increasing introduction of technology into our daily lives, which is what I believe will be the driver behind the exponential growth of companies in this sector.
The following is a collection of short videos and documentaries of the many ways robotics is impacting the way we live today and the impact it will have on our future:
Some examples of the changes occurring in the world around us today include:
- Self driving cars.
- Medical assistance (soon to be fully automated) in surgical procedures and therapeutic care.
- Unmanned Aircraft, commonly known as drones, as well as other military applications.
- Unmanned deep sea cargo carriers.
- Home automation being taken to another next level.
- Wearable computers that monitor your health and sleeping patterns.
- A further increase of robotics in manufacturing.
- Services industries such as package deliveries via drones, something Amazon is looking at rolling out in the not too distant future.
- An increase in robotics in underwater mining.
- Floor cleaning robots have been around for a few years but are just the start.
Given Robotics is currently a USD5 billion industry and is expected to grow to USD20 billion by 2020, smart investors are looking at ways of gaining exposure to this sector in order to ride this wave of industrial change.
If you are interested in gaining exposure to this sector or would like to learn more about Independent Private Banking, please feel free to contact me on the following details.
Some related information for those who are interested in delving further:
Blog registration: If you are not currently subscribed to this Blog and you would like to receive an email when new updates are posted to this site, either click the “Follow” button or enter your email in the registration box on the left hand side.